Alpha Industries M-65 Field Coat with Liner in Black, Khaki, Navy or Olive Green
Alpha Industries: M-65 Field Coat & Liner
Enter ALPHA10 as your coupon code and TAKE 10% OFF TOTAL PRICE AT CHECKOUT!
M-65 Field Coat
During Vietnam, the M-65 field jacket was issued to soldiers. Now, civilians can wear this tough infantry classic too, whether for fashion, function or to preserve memories of military service. This vintage field coat features a concealed hood/draw-cords for the waist, hood and hems to preserve warmth and dryness. The hunting coat’s brass zipper and snapping fasteners look fantastic while keeping out the elements. The army jacket’s bi-swing back ensures unrestrained movement.
- Get your authentic M-65 field jacket in olive, black, camouflage, navy or khaki.
• Warmth is unrivaled with this vintage field coat, containing buttons for a liner attachment and waist, hood/bottom hem draw-cords
• Look great and stay comfortably dry with the heavy brass zippered front closure and snapping fasteners on our hunting coat
• This workhorse army jacket is wind/tear resistant, made from a 50% cotton and 50% nylon blend for water repelling properties and durability
M-65 Liner (ALS/92)
For versatility and maximum warmth, nothing beats the double-duty M-65 liner. Also known as the ALS/92 field jacket liner, this ripstop nylon shell with polyester lining is durable and best used underneath the M-65 jacket. The knit cuffs make this army jacket liner toasty, and the fabric binding surrounding two front pockets and bottom hem ensures a sturdy build that will last for years.
- This M-65 liner should be used under the M-65 jacket or it can be worn unbuttoned during warmer weather
• The ALS/92 liner has several buttonhole tabs to attach it to the field coat, as well as fabric binding around the pockets and bottom hem for long-lasting construction
• A ripstop nylon outer shell combined with polyester interlining makes this liner waterproof and warm in combination with the M-65 jacket.
The M-65 field coat has a Very Loose fit. We suggest buying 1-2 sizes smaller than you normally wear (according to where your measurements fall on the size chart). The looseness is true to the original military specifications/design because this jacket was designed to fit over a soldiers clothes & full body armor!
Suitable for mild or colder winter climates ranging 25F to 40F